Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Some fan artwork I've been doing

As the title says, I decided to draw some artwork regarding favorite game series of mine. I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to post these, but I thought 'Eh...why not?'. Anyways, these two were inspired from the new Sonic game that came out in November; Sonic Generations. Game is pretty darn fun and the backgrounds and level redesigns are quite beautiful.


This one was for my younger brother, who loves Shadow from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I thought I'd make him a little birthday card.




And finally, I just felt like drawing a picture of Link from the Legend of Zelda series. Skyward Sword, the newest edition to the series, is also an extremely fun game. I'll have to get around to beating it at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment